Going to the doctor’s office looks a little different these days. With COVID-19 cases still on the rise, many people don’t feel safe or comfortable heading to a hospital or doctors’ office for non-life-threatening medical issues. Now, there’s a solution — and it’s in the palm of your hand. Virtual care, otherwise known as “telehealth,” is the new, trusted way to get nearly all of your medical needs taken care of, right from your smartphone, wherever you are.
Your Doctor’s Visit, Made Even Easier
Here’s a rundown of what makes Carbon Health Virtual Care so revolutionary:
- Convenient scheduling: You can book an appointment up to 10 minutes prior to the start of a virtual visit (in case last-minute emergencies arise).
- It’s affordable: Most insurance options are accepted in California, and if you choose to pay out of pocket, it’s only $49 per visit.
- No commute necessary: You can speak to a provider in a matter of minutes, without having to travel to a clinic.
- Comprehensive services: Doctors and medical professionals can address a wide range of medical needs from urgent care and primary care to mental health and pediatrics. They’ll create a care plan based on your conversation and diagnosis, and send it directly to you via the app.
- More access to more providers: You can access experienced providers from dozens of different clinics — which means more options and availability and less waiting.
- Social distancing mastered: Receive the exact same care as you would in a clinic — without any exposure risk. Talk about patient peace of mind!
- A promise to help: If a provider can’t help you virtually (or need to refer you to a physical clinic), you will never be charged for your virtual visits.
Beyond Your Appointment
Not only is a virtual visit super convenient, but you can access everything you need easily through the Carbon Health app. Here are some services offered after your visit is over.
- All your health records stored in one place: Everything from your doctor’s recommended care plan, prescription, referrals, lab results, x-rays, charts, and medical records are all at your fingertips in the app.
- Doctor follow-up: A few days after your appointment, your provider will check-in and answer any other questions you may have. (You can always reach out to your provider via the app with any follow-up questions anytime!)
- Easy prescription fulfillment: You can order your prescription and have it delivered to your front door with partnering companies like Alto Pharmacy — at no additional charge.
Liked what you read? Learn more by downloading the Carbon Health app or visiting carbonhealth.com.